Sam's Last Stand: 2011
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday.
Saturday 9: Sam's Last Stand: 2011
1. Over all, how do you feel about what happened in your life in 2011?
On the bad side, my father died, I sold a house, I had a falling out with someone very special, I moved, I had a health scare and I gained a dress size in weight...on the good side, I got a new job, I bought a new car, I got engaged and I bought a house...a mixed bag of emotions and situations...
2. Do you do New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they this year?
LOSE WEIGHT, MAKE A NEW MARRIAGE WORK...
3. In the past 24 hours, I have reconnected with 3 old friends that I've not spoken to in years. If you could reconnect with someone from your past who would it be, and why?
My best friend in school...she was very close, but we took different paths after high school and never kept in touch...
4. Do you have anything that you would have not done or done differently in 2011 as you look back?
A falling out I had with someone special was all about my handling grief poorly. I'd like to replay that time and fix it.
5. Going back to my ex-friends that I reconnected with, one of them ended over a boyfriend. She called to apologize. Do you have someone that you fell out with you and wonder how they are?
6. If you had a chance to reconnect with an ex (say for coffee), who would it be, and why?
I've closed all those chapters. There is no one I need to see for any reason...especially for coffee...
7. One resolution is about weight-loss. Have you ever struggled with your diet?
8. What do you think was the top news story of 2011?
Devastation from extreme weather. It affected me directly and ruined a lot of lives...some forever.
9. What are your plans for (New Year's Eve) tonight?
Spending it with my baby and some champagne...
Happy New Year!!!