Sunday Stealing: The 65 Questions Meme
1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.
Me Myself and I…and I tend to meditate in the shower, so maybe just the goddess spirit was with me? Oh, well 2nd choice is Bud on a wine night.
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?)
My US FESTIVAL tee shirt is my fav, tho I rarely wear it. It commemorates the 1983 3 day concert event put on by Apple computers to introduce home computers…I remember wondering what anyone would ever do with a computer at their house! The concerts were top nu wave bands and metal bands of the 80s, including The Clash and David Bowie. I’ll never forget it. Woodstock for the 80s.
3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
All the time!
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Business casual…workday Monday blues…
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
Tired, got up at 3am couldn’t sleep. Still up at 6am.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
That damm dinosaur dream….I have it about once a month. Scares the bejesus outta me.
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
Well I originally did this yesterday and Blogger screwed up my answers and formatting, so I’m doing it over today…yesterday I ddi meet a man and his son who came to my father’s house to get the TV and sofa out of the house.
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
I’d better have some coffee and a hot shower to get ready for work. : (
10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?
No such thing.
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
Interesting food. Unusual language.
12. Are you overly emotional?
Lately yes…post funeral fallout I guess.
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
I hate these kind of questions…If I must, probably a greatest hits CD set of 80s music.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both but usually I use a spoon…I’m a cuppa ice cream person rather than a cone. Pervy question btw.
15. Do you like your car?
No, not presently, but when the house sells, I plan on buying a cool new Ford Fusion, Nissan Cube, Kia Soul or Honda Fit.
16. Do you like yourself?
I try to…
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
I’d be amused by his antics. Definitely with Bud there tho…lol
18. What was the last song that you listened to?
“As Time Goes By” sung by Nat King Cole. I plan to use it in the funeral slide show I’m making for the family.
19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
And how…but it didn’t work.
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
I remember the 80s quite well…sigh…
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
Diet food circa 1974.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, while living in England I met a few and dated a Hammer Horror movie star briefly. In Los Angeles I met several being a bartender in a champagne caviar bar and dated a former member of Devo. Carol Burnett was nicest to me of all of them. She hugged me. : )
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
Twilight…the first one.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Bud’s blue eyes…
25. What countries have you visited?
Mexico, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Belgium, Switzerland, France.
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
Yes, a stammering one to a customer service line in the middle of the night. The operator knew I was toasted.
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
Bud’s daughter’s for a delayed holiday weekend. She has 3 cats now, so I doubt I will return anytime soon. I hate being in a house with cats.
28. Bacon or sausage?
Both are really gross if you overthink them, but I love the smell of bacon cooking and I’m a fan of BLTs. I like it crisp and I pull the fat part off.
29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
Got one in 2002 when I joined Match.com…for emergencies.
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
My own Rock n Roll Fridays, Saturday 9 and Harriet’s Monday thingy.
31. Who is the craziest meme host?
My Bud of course…
32. Who invented chop sticks?
Sabre toothed tigers originally!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Bud, if I play my cards right.
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. When was the last time that you were in love?
36. Tell us about your best friend.
He’s a crazy meme host.
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
That they took themselves too seriously and thought what we learned was important.
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
Broken record time…my father’s death.
39. What was the last question you asked?
“Are you ready to go?” to Bud yesterday to hurry him along.
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
I enjoy the flowers and spring wardrobe changes….first time in sandals too. Yay!
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?
An orange monarch butterfly to sit on my shoulder to compliment my other tattoo of a pile of autumn leaves.
42. How would your best friend describe you?
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
Just saw the first one the other night…will see the other two soon.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
Yep, and wood doors too!
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
Dark Blue or Black.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Many years ago…and he deserved it.
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
I miss the 80s, and I loved my 1970s Farrah haircut. Wouldn’t look right on me now tho. Sigh…
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Been awhile since I bought a CD. I download individual songs now.
49. Do looks matter to you?
In daylight yes..in the dark not so much…drunk…nah…
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
Depends on the lie.
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
Taxes and utilities.
52. Do you like your life right now?
I’m between lives…transitioning.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I have fallen asleep with the TV on, but not on purpose.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
Used to have perfect vision…now I need readers and I hate the pressure on me nose.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
People I know or celebs and politicians?
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Few times a week. Not much really.
58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
59. What are you wearing?
Still in my home improvement clothes from yesterday! Had wine and passed out in them.
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
Squirrels and Bud.
61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
Jiminy Peak in MA…on a ski lift.
62. Can you waltz?
Yes, I took lessons as a young lass.
63. Do you have a job?
I’ll say…and finally, I like it.
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. To break into an apartment when I lost my key.