Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. ...
Saturday 9: Indian Reservation
1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again?
Yes, I love Mohegan Sun. I enjoy the free concerts in the Wolf's Den, walking around the shops and sometimes playing a slot (ole skool type). The food can be great too. I used to work at Foxwoods, so saw it from both sides...
2. What makes you happy most of the time?
Thinking of Bud and our new life together in our new house. : )
3. Are you jealous of someone right now?
Not really one person, but thin people in general. I gained about 25 lbs over the past 2 years I am struggling to lose before the wedding.
4. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Why?
Barnabas Collins...one of my first crushes and such an interesting person who has time travelled and lived in many places.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)?
I was with Bud last time for a health issue he was having. I may have to get a broken finger tended too, but I have too much work at the house to have them break my finger again to set it. yipes.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun?
Lowes...for a power drill and bit that goes through metal so I could assemble the bedframe and bolt the rails to the headboard and footboard. Used a gift card we got as a housewarming from our realtor.
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot?
I used to work in photo studios and did freelance photography for a side job. I enjoy photographing events like weddings and parties. I've been told I do a good job, tho I can be intrusive at times. I love to document events. This works well with Bud because he is such a hambone and always ready to pose for me.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard.
Bud's son James' band is called SO LONG DAVEY! and I really enjoy them. Original music as well as a dynamite cover of Billy Idol...
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why?
I was at Osgood Textiile company in West Springfield, MA buying pillow forms for euro shams... Right now, all my shopping is about the house...I am an online shopper, especially Overstock.com and Amazon. I have purchased a LOT of our furniture, rugs and art from online sites. They deliver to your door and the selection is terrific...much better than tramping all over the mall or getting lost in a box store, paying top dollar, hauling bags, loading the car and dragging stuff into the house.