Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 3
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I have had an issue with one family member for over 15 years now, but not really anyone else I can think of. "Learned the lesson so move on with my life" is what I generally try to live by...
52) What is your astrological sign?
Pisces...and I am definitely a true Piscean...
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I once had a big can with a photo of the British Flag on it and I put all my tips in each day after working as a bartender...I saved enough to tour the British Isles all summer in 1986, and then enough to move there a couple months later.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Online, I bought a fireplace tool set for our new house's fireplace. Anxious to have our first fire.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
Shallow ones perhaps, but never for lust.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
Started out totally exhausted from the aftermath of yesterday's major project of setting up Bud's studio... I made coffee, read the paper, watched Wife Swaps and Say Yes To The Dress all morning and afternoon. Baked brownies. A very lazy and somewhat unhealthy Sunday. : )
59) Where were you yesterday?
"Helping" Bud set up his new studio...took every box and piece of equipment OUT first, then we systematically put it all back in... I went to Home Depot and got custom shelves cut for his 15000 LPs, sweated at least 2 brownies worth alone, carrying boxes of tons of cassettes, measuring anfd hammering up art, prints and photos to the walls, set up equipment and moved a CD stand that looks like a tree. It took over 8 hours, but it came out great...I proceeded to enjoy a VERY large glass of wine and accordingly fell abruptly asleep.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
The Say Yes To The Dress episode I am watching is vaguely interesting...I am wedding dress hunting for my October wedding...
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, new ones in fact. : )
62) What's your favorite animal?
DOGS RULE...2nd place is a dinosaur...
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I love to bake...also...I am puppy dog friendly.
64) Where is your best friend?
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
66) What is your heritage?
Swedish-Irish-Scot....My mother's grandmothers came from Sweden and Ireland. My father's family history was dotted with pirates and criminals...and from Scotland.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Dropping my wine glass while falling asleep...
68) What's new?
I am engaged and a new home-owner.
69) What is the key to seduction?
Saying "Yes" to more than just the dress!
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
If we can count tomorrow, I am going to a hypnotist.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Are you kidding???!!! I can't swim but I'm diving into the canal to save the hound...who would let an animal suffer to get to work on time????
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I'm not in the right mindset to think about this....
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Huh? Hmmm....methinks love is the best thing...all you need is...
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Right now I am listening only to hiphop radio stations and am enjoying the rhymes and funny lines...cannot decide on one particular song, as each day I hear something new and interesting. "Blame it on the ah al al al al al-co-hol"....
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
A bunch of people who I'm not happy have it...