Sunday, March 18, 2012The Her Head Is Part Missing Meme
1. What is your most annoying habit?
Bud has mentioned it bothers him when I blow my nose and drop the tissue on th floor. I gather them up when I head for the kitchen, but I guess it initially grosses him out. Otherwise, I am perfect, lol.
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor's note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
In Florida I smoked something funny that was passed around at a Yessongs Movie matinee.
5. When have you lied to get a job?
It is illegal to lie on job applications, but I did oncee put down some skillsets I did not yet have to get an office position back in the 90s.
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
Get married before I am 55. I will make that goal in October. :-)
7. Classic or modern films and why?
Both are important. Why would anyone only watch one or the other?
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
Hmmm...as a sensual act, probably Bud. As a destructiion-bodyhurt move, probably Rush Limbaugh.
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
Make the world have more tolerance of differences.
10. What makes a great blog?
Interesting comments, less ego stroking.
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
I set it up when I met Bud only to do memes. Earlier blogs were for work.
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
Being accused of something I didn't do, and being ignored when I did.
13. How many children do you have?
I will get to be step mom of 4 children and step grandma to 3
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
I delete regretted items.
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
Posting photos from events gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
Nah. I enjoy reading people's answers and supplying my own on memes.
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
A man so I could see what it's like with that plumbing...
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
The 1940s. I have cookbooks from that era with expressions like "we'll have cake oftener".
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
I don't want to live in a world where I would have to select from a list like this. I'd love to have genes for glowing health and good looks if I must engineer anything.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?