Saturday 9: Stuck in the Middle With You
1. In romance, have you ever been stuck in the middle with someone?
Ummm...hmmm...in what context?
2. Which current commercial is the currently most annoying to you on TV or radio?
Anything with cats in it.
3. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Finding the time.
4. What area is your expertise in?
I think I know how to decorate and how to organize.
5. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
No, but I have run into old lovers who are now Born Again. Just as bad.
6. When was the last time that you got stabbed in the back?
My ears ring at work...probably fairly recently by the co workers in the main sales level.
7. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I am on the fence. I like to use the money all along, but that large $$ check is fun.
8. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life? (And do tell a bit, if comfortable)
9. How would you handle yourself if you were regularly in the press and tabloids?
You mean like that documentary director who was caught in the street handling himself?