Sunday, April 22, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING: Semi-Charmed Meme Part 1

Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part One

1. My uncle once:
Was the Florida Champion Skeet Shooter and gave me his trophy bowl as a wedding gift for my first marriage...
2. Never in my life:
Would I attend a country music concert.

3. When I was five:
I was taking ballet, tap and baton twirling lessons after school twice a week. I marched in parades and was in shows.

4. High School was:
Annoying at best, but I had fun in the Band.

5. I will never forget:
My mother's death.

6. I once met:
Whoopie Goldberg at Foxwoods when I was working there. I ran around finding change for her to play machines and she never tipped me.

7. There’s this girl I know who:
Lives in my head.

8. Once, at a bar:
I cross-dressed on Halloween and won best male impersonator and had to dance with the guy who was best female impersonator.

9. By noon, I’m usually:
Deciding what to do about lunch.

10. Last night:
I rearranged my cabinets and bathroom storage vanity. Company coming tonight!

11. If only I had:
Known in 1977 that in 35 years I would be marrying that DJ from the disco, I'd have laughed my pants off at myself.

12. Next time I go to church:
Will be for someone elses wedding or funeral...

13. Jonathan Frid:
My first childhood crush and major part of my elementary and middle school after-school life. Dark Shadows was the best daytime soap opera of all time... rest in peace Mr. Frid. I miss you already.  : (

14. What worries me most:
Money and retirement...

15. When I turn my head left, I see:
My prize Gustav Klimt decorative oversized plate "THE KISS"... I painted all the rooms in the house based on colors in the plate.

16. When I turn my head right, I see:
My beautiful fireplace and clean coffeetable...company coming tonight!

17. You know I’m lying when:
I'm friendly to people I hate...

18. What I miss most about the 80s:
My age when I lived in them...

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be:
The Shrew...prior to being tamed...

20. By this time next year:
I'll be an old married woman called "Grammie Fisher"...

1 comment:

  1. Grammie Fisher-too funny. Batoning is under-rated. Our local university had a phenomenal one who was able to ride through a masters degree thanks to her skill.

    Have a great week Grammie :)

    ReplyDelete