Saturday 9: Ain't Too Proud to Beg
1. What was the last thing that you begged for?
Hmmm...I don't beg as a rule, but I did ask Bud to make me a drink last night.
2. Have you ever lost a best friend after a fight?
Yes, I dropped a friend who did not support my decision to have weight loss surgery 10 years ago. It compounded into a fight that showed she and I were not on the same page on many things and her racism put me over the edge. I sent her xmas cards for a few years, but we never spoke again.
3. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
I was with a friend in a wig shop in the Mall the other night and they require you to wear a skin color wig cap when trying on wigs (Hygeine) and the store owner asked me to come up front to look at a different style wig in the color I liked while people were passing by and looking in at me and giggling. I looked like I had a condom on my head.
4. Which room of your home tends to be the messiest?
My office is right now because I have not yet unpacked in there.
2nd is the garage, which I plan to convert into our wedding dance hall and dining area.
5. You are to be locked in a room forever with a celebrity. You get to choose. Who do you pick?
A robot I can program, like on Lost In Space or Data from Star Trek. I'd go mad locked up with anyone human.
6. Has someone ever left another person to be with you?
Not directly, but a couple guys took themselves OFF of Match.com for me...
7. What’s been kind of a drag for you lately?
8. How are you different from your (current or most recent) significant other?
I wake up early and get a lot of projects done and chores. He wakes up at the crack of noon and not so constructive with his day.
9. What is the most perverted thing someone has ever said to you?
If by perverted you mean "bad"...in th 80s, my date liked to be the center of attention and didn't care for a comment I made when he was telling one of his stories, so he said loudly in front of everyone "when I want your opinion, I'll check my zipper"... it was our last date.