Sunday Stealing: The TV Show Meme
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
1. Dark Shadows
3. Twilight Zone
4. Mystery Science Theater 3000
5. Sex In The City
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I hated Thayer David's characters...the hefty fella.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Probably when they did the school movies spoofs...they had many brilliant episodes...
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Can't pick one, but early on was better than the end.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
The Twilight Zone?! Our host and his cigarette.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Tony and his wife when she tried to leave him and realised how much control he had over her life.
7. How long have you watched 1?
I watched it all 5 years and still watch it to this day. I have all the episodes on DVD.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I was a kid and I watched what my father watched. He loved that show, so I did too.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Dark Shadows will always have a place in my heart as number 1.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Dark Shadows had more episodes than any other because of it's daily run for 5 years...that's over 1265 episodes!
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
One of the robots.
13. How would you kill off any character in 5?
It would change the dynamics of the show...none of the leads, but perhaps one of their husband/S-Os...
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Yes, because the MST3K guys could spoof the Twilight Zone episodes...it would be genius actually.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Doctor Hoffman and Barnabas...
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
The Zones were well cast...