Friday, September 16, 2011

FRIDAY MEME WTF

Friday, September 16, 2011   FRIDAY MEME

Googling guinea pig clothing as the toys take over

1) On Twitter, I saw someone say they Googled "Google" the other day. That sounds like a really stupid Google search to me. What was the last thing you Googled?
Extreme Home Makeover...because they are building a house near my town this week.

2) What is something you should never say to a woman on her birthday?
"I hope I look as good as you when I get that old"  (I actually said that to my aunt).

3) While walking through PetSmart this week, I noticed clothing for guinea pigs. What is the most ridiculous thing you've seen recently in a store?
Holiday greetings sayings in poor English, scrawled onto Christmas Tree Shop decorations made by children in 3rd world countries.

4) One of the Food Network's popular shows is titled "Chopped." Chefs have to create meals from a basket of mystery items. If you were a contestant and got a basket with chicken breasts, Fruit Loops cereal, cheddar cheese, and vodka, what type of dish would you try to create?
I'd eat the fruit loops and drink the vodka, then order pizza.

5) If your favorite pair of shoes suddenly could talk, would you still wear them?
Yes....well they actually do talk. All my shoes speak to me.

6) The National Toy Hall of Fame has announced its finalists for induction this year (Dollhouse, Dungeons & Dragons, Hot Wheels, Jenga, Pogo Stick, Puppet, R/C Vehicles, Rubik’s Cube, Simon, Star Wars Action Figures, Transformers, and Twister). Only two will make it into the hall of fame. Which two would you induct?
The Pogo Stick and the Hot Wheels. Great cars for playing when I was a kid. I was a pogo stick champ in the neighborhood...could hop with no hands and one foot. Quite proud of that. lol

7) Speaking of toys, today (Sept. 16) is National Play Doh Day. Is there any toy from when you were a kid that you miss getting to play with?
My blocks and Lego.

8) Last toy question, I promise... Due to the federal government’s ban on the incandescent light bulb, Hasbro's Easy Bake Oven had to be remodeled. Did you ever eat food cooked in an Easy Bake Oven?
I loved those little round cakes and tacky frosting packets. I only made cakes in my oven. It fascinated me how it cooked. I still love baking.

1 comment: