Thursday, September 15, 2011
Dipping your company gift in the fair's chocolate fountain WTF MEME Questions:
1) I recently received a gift from my employer for making it through five years of employment. It was a stupid pin and keychain. What would you want your employer to give you for a five-year gift?
The honor of keeping my job.
2) The fall season of television is starting. What show are you excited to have return or what new show are you excited to make its first premiere?
Secret Circle looks interesting, though I suspect it will be another badly researched exploitation of Wicca folks.
3) One of my favorite restaurants recently added a chocolate fountain. What would be your favorite thing to dip into the chocolate?
Some terrific cookie...or Bud.
4) I've bought more things on eBay in the last couple months than ever before. What is the last thing you bought over the internet?
I got a SkinIt cover for my new phone. It's an indian design film you tape onto your phone to look designer...really cool.
5) If you come across a homeless person on a street, do you give him or her money?
Yes, always. There is a thin line between that person and me. I always feel people deserve to be validated. Nothing worse than being invisible, ignored...besides, begging for money is much harder work than my job.
6) If you knew you were about to die and had the opportunity to write your own obituary, what is something you'd want to make sure is included?
I bagged The Hunter.
7) State fair season is in full swing across the U.S. What is your favorite thing to do at a fair?
Anticipate going is sometimes better than going. I love looking at everything. It's a change of season thing too...especially The Big E...which is the true end of summer start of fall.
8) By some weird twist of fate, you wake up as another person one morning and must carry on with his or her life. What do you miss most about the person you were before?
Bagging the Hunter...and my disco past.