Welcome to Saturday: 9, the meme to start the weekend.
1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
Yes, my marriage to a man 9 years my junior lasted about 5 years more than it should have. Thank goodness I found a guy 206 years older that will make my 2nd marriage a keeper.
2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
I am one of a kind.
3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?
London, England. I lived there 3 years and am homesick often for it. Culturally and historically, it runs circles around anything we have here in the States. Love the people, love the fish n chips, love the comedy TV shows... and I am a Royalist.
4. What is something you are really passionate about?
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?
I won a wildbird blanket at a hooterville country fair in MA a few years ago by donating to a charity raffle. It was so far away, I had to use more than the cost of buying the blanket in gas money to go pick it up. I've never seen one like it elsewhere and I use it often for naps.
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
YES...wish it was not a cold case. We deserve to know and JFK needs to be put to rest with the truth. Someone knows....
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?
My sister threw me a bridal shower for my first marriage and bought me and my husband to be some really embarassing gag gifts for our Jack n Jill. We threw them out immediately after the party was over.
8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
It sounds awful, but when my father died this past year, I could finally sell his "gift"...the house, allowing me to get a new car, dental work, furniture and to invest in my new house that we are moving into this month.
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
WTIT because Bud weiser and I were dating. I'd never heard of memes before him...thanks a lot Bud.