Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
Oh Ya....love it...Cannot wait until Season Two!
37. Baseball hat or toque?
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
I start at the top and work down...shampoo first....
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet...toothpaste needs help...
40. Pen or pencil?
Pen...love a great pen. Pencils remind me of grade school.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Oh ya... slots are fun! : ) I've also played high stakes BINGO.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
Oh ya...private plane and commercial airliner...I am deathly afraid of flying...but have flown often and far.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Oh ya...In, around and on...mostly my wild youth, lol.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Um...ya...most recently in my waste basket...don't ask.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
I even scream on the kiddie rides...more afraid of construction malfunction than anything else.
46. How many shoes do you have?
47. Who was your first roommate?
Not counting my Army barracks roommates, it was Barbara Watson...a social butterfly who moved her boyfriend into our apartment, making me the 3rd wheel, catching them naked in the livingroom more times than I want to remember. She was the last platonic roommate I ever had.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
Some funky concoction in the 1970s... a Sloe Gin Fizz.
49. What was your first job?
After the summer paper route, I was a popcorn stand girl at a small movie theater.
50. What was your first car?
A canary yellow Pontiac Astre....a car that was like a Chevy Vega in it's time.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
I was in 9th grade, 14 or so, and a girl drummer in our band died of a brain hemmorage. It was the first dead body I ever saw and I remember the smell of formaldahyde and the carnation covered snare drum by the coffin.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I was 18 and it was The Army....they came to the door and my mother cried as I got into the government van.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Hungerford...what a mean lady.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Westerly airpot in Rhode Island....my father was a private pilat and owned a small plane. He often took me up in it for day trips around New England. I went on my first ride at about age 8.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
No sneaking out in my house. My mother was the proverbial hall monitor there. I did come in late, however...
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
I had a great friend named Pam who I still keep in touch with. I saw her on Christmas Eve when she visited her mother in my old hometown. I drove down to see her and it was great catching up.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
US Army barracks...how miserable. Talk about Private Benjamin!
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I was never a bridesmaid. I was a bride, though. : )
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Slam my fist on the alarm...
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Chicago, Beach Boys and The Captain & Tennille...a triple header in 1975.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
I got a tattoo on my 50th birthday. It was a rite of passage.
63. First celebrity crush?
James Darren in THE TIME TUNNEL, then William Shatner in STAR TREK.
Is that everything?...