Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Two
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
It has balance...ups and downs. So yaaaa.
22. Favorite year so far?
This one has been good. Bought a house, planning the wedding, enjoying my job, making new friends...life is good!
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
I am very spiritual, but not in the organized religion sort of way.
24. How do you dress to impress?
Often. I always try to wear what will work with the event. I take a lot of pride in my make up and sometimes hairstyles.
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
I was born and raised there and hated it up until this past year. I live there now on the edge of Massachusetts.
26. Do you eat sushi?
"Not at gunpoint" (as Bud would say). I hate seafood of any kind.
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
I do not like smoking. The feeling is uncomfortable. No risk? Smoking alone is a risk to health. I beleive it should be legal. I'd rather be around a stoner than a drunk any day.
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
A sweet kid, really talented, natural singer-songwriter, and a perfect winner.
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
All living beings have a soulful connection. Not sure about details on questions like this. I've seen cats and dogs that communicate expressively as if they had souls.
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
In e-mail, the lady I bought my veil from. In person, Bud.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
Babies crying in restaurants. Loud gum chewing. Being accused of something I did not do....the list goes on. Country music. Monday mornings...
32. Do you believe in a higher being?
I believe in a universal spirit that connects us all. I refer to it as "Goddess Energy", but do not follow any particular religious calling. There are forces around us whether we believe in them or not. I have experienced spiritual things that cannot be explained in material world logic.
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
I had a date with a guy who lived down the street once. It was fun (I was 14), but short-lived. I had playmates, but no loves in my neighborhood.
34. Any plans for this weekend?
Painting the master bathroom and today Bud and I go for our engagement portrait session.
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
No, but I'd like to be an advisor.
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
Dinosaurs and dogs maybe.
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust?
You mean lust and love? I think lust is more a man's game.
38. Do you have a soul?
Yes. It is inside a body shell that I will leave upon death.
39. One best friend or many good friends?
Is there a 3rd choice? I fall into neither situation.
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
Yes, there are known cases. It's creepy. Imagine it happening to someone.