THIS IS A MEME CALLED WTF (WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY)...
1) My coworker who sits at the next desk often texts me during work to communicate with me without anyone else knowing what she's saying. Do you ever text someone who is in the same room as you?
Nah...texting is not that big a part of my life.
2) How do you feel about people naming their pets with people names (like Maddox, Luke, and Sarah) instead of more pet-type names (like Paws, Spot, Boots, etc.)?
As long as they love their pets, I don't care.
3) Do you have a "junk" drawer in your home? What types of items are stuffed in there? (Feel free to share a photo of the contents if you want.)
I have several junk drawers...all full of tools, memorabillia, nails, tape, matches...and junk boxes of paper trail from myself and my family.
4) Would you ever buy a neon pink car?
I just bought a light seafoam green metallic car which I love dearly. Never would own a pink car. Ick. Mary Kay on drugs?
5) If you could come up with a slogan for the welcome sign that welcomes visitors to your city, what would the slogan be?
Taxxachusetts Welcomes You.
6) What's the most exciting thing about your life right now?
Bud is back in my life.
7) Today (Aug. 11) is “National Play in the Sand Day.” If you were at a beach right now building a sandcastle, what would it look like?
I would not be at the beach. I hate beaches and I don't play in the sand. I'd rather be making mp4's out of old CDs.
8) If a company offered to pay you $100,000 to get an advertisement for its product tattooed on your body, would you do it?
Well, maybe "BUD", lol.
9) You're a kid again at a party with a pinata. What type of candy do you hope pops out of the pinata after you hit it?
I love Belgian chocolate truffles. I like Walnettos too.
10) If someone wanted to win your heart, what would he/she need to do?
He already has.