Saturday 9: Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind
1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind?
Yes...but once I do, it's set solid. I generally make snap decisions.
2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes?
3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time?
Like now? I feel young, but the mirror tells me and the world, a different story. feel too old when clothes shopping and I can't wear the cool stuff because it isn't age appropriate.
4. Have you had trouble losing weight?
5. Who's the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like?
Bobby Sherman count?
6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody?
Both, but tend towards homebody that goes places...
7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens?
8. Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.)
Yes on one side. A nice nurse who has been over for coktails and a Mary Kay party.
9. Do you ever feel inferior?
I catch myself sometimes, but I am a lucky person...a good man who loves me, my health, a house, a new car and a steady job.....many cannot boast of this.