Sunday, June 24, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING MEME: Imaginary Meme Pt 6

Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Six


101. Name 4 things you always have with you.
Phone, Wallet, Camera, Tissues

102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have?
Over 15...but I'm 54...been dating and in relationships a long time...

103. What causes you to you admire people?
I admire people who do things well. That means a breakfast cook making omelettes, a landscaper weeding, a teacher, the guy who cuts wood at home depot, Bud creating his memes...any job done well impresses me.

104. Do you like sports?
N O

105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
AFTER? Nahhh...Bud's in for a surprize, lol. Just kidding hahahaha

110. Do you like your name?
I do now, but it will change soon as I take my new husband's name soon...

111. When was the last time that you quit your job?
I left a dull job in the office of a wooden reel factory. It was my job to order wood to make the reels and coordinate the truck deliveries of logs...it was awful!

112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
Is he still breathing?

113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
I've done better...a 24 TV  show all 24 hours of a day-er...watched each of the 24 episodes in order from start to finish. No way could a human have done what Jack Bauer did.

114. What is the perfect day for you?
A day off where I can work on my books, photos and music projects...and any day with Bud...

115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
When we had company a couple weeks ago. Bud got me a maid to deep clean the bathrooms and kitchen once a month, but I touch up the place between.

116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
No, but I did "flunk out" of the Army as my father claims. I hated being in the military and I got out before my 3 year hitch.

117. Have you met anyone online?
I met many folks online. Men and friends. I remember when I had major surgery, a lady who had a similar surgery that I was writing back and forth with online, came to see me in the hospital. I was touched by the act of kindness.

118. Have you ever smoked?
Yaaaaaa...but not now.

119. Do you like celebrities?
I have dated a musician, a director and a music director for films...none of them stick in my mind as special...as people, celebrities live unusual lives. Not what I would want to be part of.

120. Do you like traveling?
I love traveling, especially in Europe. It rounds you out as a person to experience other countries. I'd recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment