Saturday 9: Always The Last to Know
1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important?
It was work-related...bill paying options the boss forgot to let me (the bookkeeper) know and we paid something short...
2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
Living it now...
3. Do you have any nasty habits?
I have a runny nose and drop kleenex on the floor until I'm ready to put it in the trash...it drives the man of the house crazy.
4. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow?
A night light...
5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
The Rock Star Drummer dream has gone amiss...
6. As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
I still think like a 25 year old.
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person your were when younger? Do you like it?
My sister once told me she thought I'd have outgrown something by now...she thinks of me as her clueless baby sister.
8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life?
9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living?
Which job? lol Actually they BOTH hated when I was in the ARMY...so did I for that matter.