Sunday, September 30, 2012

SATURDAY 9 Meme: Nobody Knows you...

Saturday 9: Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out

1. When did you last feel down and out?
When I got my car tax bill in July. I didn't have the spare cash. Held a yard sale to raise money to pay it. It was an awful feeling not having the cash to just do whatever I want.

2. What do you do to feel sexy?
Sexy is all in the mind, but a good man and good tunes help...

3. Do you think people think you are normal?
No and I'm kinda proud of that.

4. What have you always wanted to do?
Rock star drummer...

5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
Bud, my job, my health, our beautiful house...

6. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
England, but just for 2 weeks.

7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
Hmmm...

8. How often do you feel guilty?
It depends on what I've done or not done...
9. Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.
Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment