Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
I bought a faulty flameless candle at Xmas Tree Shop...they didn't have another of the same color. I live on the edge...
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
I gave a friend at work a ride to the hospital to see her mother.
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
I keep thinking about who I WAS...
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
Painting the deck yesterday and seeing the backyard, knowing it was mine as a co-homeowner. : )
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
YES...and I have had many struggles...
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
Yes, sometimes...it's how you process the information in your head...I dreamed about snakes the other night...we have had a few tiny garters in the garage lately.
8. What was the last promise you broke?
I told my boss that an error I made would never be repeated...it was repeated...i was rushing and typo'ed the wrong amount in the invoice.
9. Do you collect anything?
Right now? Aches and pains....