Saturday, July 14, 2012

SATURDAY 9 Meme: Don't Talk to Strangers

Saturday 9: Don't Talk to Strangers

1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem?
At a party I thought I was being a friendly guest when a turbaned Indian man sat next to me at our table. While I was just chatting away about how I liked the TV show "Outsourced", he looked uncomfortable and when I turned to speak with Bud, this man got up and moved to another table.

2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success?
Of course!

3. What do enjoy most about your life?
I look forward to every day. Once Bud is up (crack O' noon) on the weekend, it is nice to be with him. I still enjoy sitting on the deck with a drink listening to the birds in the woods, one of the best times of the day...except when moisquitoes come calling...

4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life?
When there is a confrontation or if someone ignores me...touch of co-dependent in there...

5. Tell us about your best friend.
I'll be marrying him in October...

6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you?
I cannot hang out with stoopid people. They annoy the crappe outta me.

7. What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
You are assuming I HAVE enemies?

8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!?
A friend sent me some vintage cameras and told me to sell them and that would be my wedding gift....two days later, she sends a FB message telling me she is only around $600 away from affording a new walking device... (she has MS).

9. Have you ever tried getting even?
In odd little ways. Recently threw a vendor credit department person under the bus for an error she made on one of our bills. This after she attempted to throw ME under the bus for past invoices that she didn't realise I handled correctly . Bookkeeping revenge...exciting, no?

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh it's "THE" Kathy!! I thought you and Bud were married already? Or just living in sin? LOL
    I'm SO with you on #6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to overthink most school situations--how I wish I had spoken up or had a witty retort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 was a joke....right? A lot like telling a blind person to look at this....? I have been accused of saying stupid things a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enemy? Are you forgetting the Dragon Lady? I thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dragon Lady? Sounds interesting...

    I haven't seen a dude in a turban in ages.
    You know...October is really getting close.

    Have a fun rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete