Sunday, July 22, 2012

SUNDAY STEALING MEME: 2 Tired 2 Think Pt 1

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1


1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Chocolate, popcorn, maybe an ice cream sandwich and a diet coke...oh my...looks like a problem here!

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Flipper

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae or Ann Margaret

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
I have not been to one in about 20 years...I think it was pancakes, lol.

5. Last book you read?
Cover to Cover? Powerpoint Primer. I know...boring.

6. Describe your mood.
Changes each hour...

7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I pulled the muscles deep in my shoulder closing the hatch on my car with an armful of heavy groceries...it is still terribly painful even 2 months later and after 4 sessions of physical therapy.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Really?

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Either. If symphony, a boys choir would be a nice addition...rock concert: Yes or 60s revival or Devo

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
Some red sky scene I think...internally I have a moving jungle scene...sorry no number...

11. Favorite soda?
Used to be real Coca Cola and Diet Pepsi...now it's Diet Coke and Diet Root Beer...

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
lavender gauzey kind of 3/4 sleeve thing.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
Me car is wonderful...

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Dark Shadows....we almost went to see Ted today but the timing was off from when breakfast out ended.

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Brendan Fraser and Kiefer Sutherland and Alec Baldwin and Bruce Willis and ...

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Anything but almond or hazelnut...I especially love white cake with chocolate fudge frosting and boston cream pie.

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Petite sirloin and mac n cheese and baked potato...carbee central, plus a mango strawberry tango cocktail that made my head spin...

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Out the front window where the last 2 remaining boxes of yard sale leftovers are being furraged...

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No...and I have shoes all over the house under tables and coffee tables...annoys the Budman, who is orderly about stuff...

20. Favorite toy as a child?
Crayons and a coloring book, or my stuffed animals...

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
We use Peapod for 75% of them....about every week and a half. LOVE Peapod!

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Hopefully in a good way...I'd hate to be invisible and not be talked about at all.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Within 5 years...but can't remember the flavor...sour I think.

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Strawberries. Watermelon. Pears. Apples. Bananas. Cherries. Tie.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Not yet...on my bucket list still   haha ....

2 comments: