Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger
1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other.
Watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony without Bud...
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
You have to CARE...
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
To say anything would be sexist. Bud is a stereotypical man in the old school sense in many ways...
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
Hmmm...I see an older person than who I am in the mirror...
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
Yep and nope.
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
Weight and ambition...
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
When I was IN the military and during basic training saw a lot of war training and technically "died" twice during training from snipers and gas attacks (the terrorist gas sort) and set up mines... even our fake missions were bizarre and lonely and scary.