Sunday, August 12, 2012

SATURDAY 9 MEME: If Loving You Is Wrong...

Saturday 9: If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)

1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway?
Has I? ...ummm...yes I has...

2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Not really, but I will for the wedding...

3. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
I am an excellent driver....

4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
Like all my spare cash...it would be absorbed by the wedding.

5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why?
Opening and closing ceremonies is all I can stand...

6. Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
Just a clothes change if I have to paint a room.

7. Do you consider yourself attractive?
I strive to be. It is harder as an older woman...

8. If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
Life as a "Kathy-ic" would be full of laughter, music, crafts and photography, with day trips to the country and sweets to bake.

9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?
Only on match.com dating...really tiresome when something supposed to be fun turns into a part time job.

1 comment: