Sunday Stealing: Our Players' Meme
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
The Universal Theme Park in FL to go on the "Back To The Future ride OR to Kansas to visit my Aunt n Uncle.
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Sugary Food, Salty Food, Bridal TV Shows...
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
4. What do you value most in other people?
Kindness and humor
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
No...because raw dough has raw egg in it usually...I know too much. Used to love it as a kid tho.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?!
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
My Berkshires tied with Seeing the green fields of Ireland and the view from the train in Switzerland climbing the mountain tracks.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
Definitely a thinker...
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
Bud, Job, Health
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
As a gawky awkward kid. Not very good at it.
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
12. What kind of work do you do?
Bookkkeeper for a large online and retail store company.
13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling?
Head Photographer and Manager at a Photo Glamour Studio-Lab
14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck?
I'm not a good person to comment on jobs...
15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household?
I still would prefer to stay home and work on my projects...no kids though.
16. Tell us your worst boss story.
Fairly recently at a high end matchmaking company. I was training to be the office manager and she was the freak who owned the company. She had no trust or social grace and her company was in trouble and she took it out on her employees. Ties with the Serv-Pro manager who verbally abused all her employees....I don't miss that person at all.
17. Have your ever been the boss?
Yes, but I was not good at it. I wanted everyone to like me so I had trouble with disciplining bad employees and took it hard when employees talked badly about me behind my back.
18. What is your dream occupation?
Photographer...but not on the weekend OR a Rock Band Drummer.