Saturday, August 18, 2012

SATURDAY 9 MEME: My Generation

Saturday 9: My Generation
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
We are easy breezy and laid back...survived the 60s and 70s as kids and teens...disco and hard rock and punk rock music. A nice blend of hi-tech and nature lovers.

2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
No.

3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
When I KNOW I am right and want things to go my way....not as often as I would like.

4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
I am a longtime crafter and making stuff with different mediums taught me a lot from mistakes.

5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
I am not competitive.

6. Do you think tradition matters?
Some of them are charming.

7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
Depends on what the underdog is doing...

8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
We had different goals, so I focus on exceeding my own successes...

9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
Blondie


6 comments:

  1. When I turn 70, I want a tee shirt that says, "I survived the 60s"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about your parents. "Different goals" is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your parents answer. Art can definitely teach about failure can't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if my first comment took -my internet has been floozy all day.

    Bud needs to re-read that comment he left for you. ha

    You have a good point about underdogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually have a few arts & craft failures before I have successes

    ReplyDelete