Sunday Stealing: The Authentic Meme
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since I met Bud...about 2010.
2. Did you go to college?
Yes, but did not graduate...took a lot of courses.
3. Where have you traveled?
All over Europe, Canada, Mexico and the USA...
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Some Swedish actress from the 1960s...
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
Bad Service. Crying Babies. Loud Gum Chewing-snapping
6. What is your favorite movie?
If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
What time of day is it? In the AM, coffee. Afternoon soda. Evening liquor...
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I relax now by watching wedding shows on TV and facebook browsing.
9. What is your biggest phobia?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
At the Foxy Lady contest....just to step back into the 70s again and get another look at my future husband...
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
Alisha Silverstone if it was to be my younger self.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Popcorn girl at a movie theater, Bonanza salad bar girl, secretary in a real estate office...and...the Army...
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Egypt or Paris.
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now?
Happily married for 6 1/4 years....
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick "Middle School", "High School", "College", "Post College" or any format you like.)
19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts?
20. Your chance: Pick a meme you've done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, "Bugger off", or anything like that.