Sunday Stealing: The Useless Questions Meme
· Have you ever written a song?
I wrote a small tune in middle school music class, but "My Teddy Bear" was not a hit, lol. I re-wrote the lyrics to "88 Lines About 44 Women", using lines about men....but that cannot be shared in a family blog.
· Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
Several times, but not for sex...to pee. Ever been in a long line at a club only to see the Men's room is open and empty? Of course, it was disgusting and dirty, but when ya gotta go, ya lower your standards...
· Are you superstitious?
Not really, but I grew up with a mother who if she forgot something in the house when we were already in the car, she would sit and count to 10 before returning with the forgotten item....also...if I spill salt, I do throw a handful over my left shoulder...the only superstition I actually follow. Bud and I are doing the "no seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding" superstition practice...I have no idea why, but it's kind of charming.
· What's the most daring thing you've done?
I moved to England , got a job, an apartment and a boyfriend within a month...
· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
Yep, and ...yep...
· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
I do my bangs and sometimes the ends. I am not known for great hair. lol
· Have you ever sleepwalked?
Only after alcohol...I have no idea what happens between drunk and bed...
· If you could be any age, what age would you be?
I am 25 forever...my body is 54.
· What is your dream car?
I'm driving it. : ) A 2012 Ford Focus in "Frosted Glass"...a light seafoam color. I used to love corvettes...
. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
I like the special edition Merrie Melodies where they featured the Singing Frog or Markanthony (the Bulldog with the little kitten), or industrial stories, life in the future, movie star parodies, etc. And...Bullwinkle....And...Family Guy.
· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Roll down the window and get my arse outta there.
· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Is "ridden" a word? Yes, both as a patient and as a frined of seizure patient. I asked the driver to slow down because my friend was not dying, and the driver scolded me saying they needed to drop him at the hospital quickly so to be available for the next patient...
· How many foreign countries have you visited?
Canada, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Mexico, England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Belgium...more to come...
· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Call for help as my life flashed before me...
· Do you talk in your sleep?
Once in a great while...I've been told I snore....yipes...
· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yep, but never hurt myself badly.
· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Now that I am not single, the choice would be different...probably Donald Sutherland for the interesting conversation.
' Have you ever re-gifted?
Yep, candles for a work gift exchange years ago...
· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
Winter Olympics: Skating Summer Olympics: Opening or Closing Ceremonies
· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
I've always thought skating was fun, but I was not Olympic status there...actually pretty good at tennis as a teen, so I'd do the tennis singles.
· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
: What do you think is your best feature?
· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for?
· Which of the five senses is most important to you?
: Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
· How many years will/did you end up going to college?
Hmmm...I took about 2 years worth of courses...did not graduate. : (
· Have you ever had surgery?
3 majors...1 minor...fine now thanks. : )
· What do you like to collect?
Recipes, Songs, Photos
· How many collectibles do you have?
I used to collect those S'More little figures...I still have a couple...I had a rooster and chicken collection in my kitchen at one point in my life, but I am trying to simplify...don't miss all that stuff at all.