Saturday 9: Meme 250 - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
1. Do you ever feel like you are nowhere?
Only when I look at the scale.
2. Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you?
Yep, but I have a post trauma meltdown well after the event if it's really bad.
3. Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life?
In what sense? Priority is love...working is bill-paying...there has to be a compromise.
4. In what way do you feel that you are unique?
I am creative and giving, and a little crazy.
5. Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people?
Physically, the scale tells me a tummy and batwings...emotionally, my road rage temper when someone chews gum or talks loudly on their cell in line at the grocery store, or when some baby cries around me anywhere, or when people talk in movie theaters....
6. Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over?
My first husband scored an additional 5 years after it was "over"...
7. Would you say that you are a winner in this game of life?
As the song says..."You get what you give..."
8. Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy?
9. Do you think staying celibate between relationships important?
Ummm...define "between relationships"...and there is nothing wrong with celibacy.