Wow this is too much fun. I'm hooked!
The Majorly Personal Meme, Part One
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
Yes definitely. I met a very special man after a lapse of over 35 years of wondering whatever happened to him...
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
Yes, my first husband.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
No, I need a night light of some kind.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
It depends on my personal situation at the time of the call. Right now, I am with the man I care about most. Old boyfriends won't affect me.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
I hate hot summer weather. I look forward to September when the weather takes on the crisp freshness I like and the trees turn color and the apples are ready.
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
One or two.
7. What was the last thing you drank?
Bourbon and Diet Coke. Am presently sipping same.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
I tend to like to visit others and not have them visit me. I like visiting with the Airedales.
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
Sweaters, Fireplaces, Holiday Baking, Hot Cocoa, Sleigh Rides, Getting warm after being cold. Snow on tree branches. I have many reasons to like Winter.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
Yes. I do not plan to date another. I was kind of "Gothy" myself briefly in the late 1980s.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Having NO plans for a change.
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I was visiting my father in a nursing home. That shot a good portion of the day's good mood.
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
8 long horrible years to a husband I no longer have or miss.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Stumbled out to the kitchen to fire up the first cup of Kona in the Keurig machine.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Yes. It amazes me.
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
Yes, a family member. It has been 12 years and we have gotten used to not speaking to each other or interacting in each other's lives in any way. Well, maybe that's a NO then.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
Yes, but not driving. I'm drinking alcohol at the moment.
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
Hmmm...hopefully I'll learn my new job by then and be a bit more settled in at Bud's place. I know I will have my car registered and my new state drivers license by then.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? I never knew what I didn't have till I got it.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Not any more.