This is a fun meme...
Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
Today we picked Angelina Jolie.
1. “All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.” What do you do to feel sexy?
With Bud, I only need a pulse.
2. “I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts.” Do you think people think you are normal?
Absolutely not and I'm flattered by that.
3. “If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.” What have you always wanted to do?
Be debt-free, have enough spare time to pursue my interests and listen to good music 24/7.
4. “There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.” What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
Bud, music and my good health.
5. “Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.” If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?
Probably England. I lived there 3 years and I get homesick for it often. Just to visit mind you, as I am an American Girl thru and thru.
6. “I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.” Have you ever felt that you need more sex to be happier?
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.” Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.
In the 1980s I once painted half my face black and the other silver. It went smashingly well with my partly grown out bleached mohawk hair...I remember a tourist taking a photo of me when I exited the restaurant. I felt like a celebrity, but now I realise I just looked really weird.
8. “I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” How often do you feel guilty?
Guilt is a wasted emotion.
9. “I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.” Are you ever uncomfortable being touched?
Can't stand being touched by strangers. I am NOT a "hugger". By Bud, another story.
10. “Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable!” Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem.
Got my hair done, bought a pair of shoes, a new handbag, etc. That girlie girl part of me emerges, but not often.