Another Saturday Meme! Love these!
Saturday 9: Superstition
1. What are you superstitious about?
What comes around goes around, so I try to be nice.
2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?
As a 2 year old, I climbed up the huge console TV cabinet to reach a bowl of mixed nuts. I fell against the set and made a gash above my eye that remains to this day, 50 years later. Back in those days, a mother's kiss and a band-aid were all we had for scar treatment.
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?
1- Eat Something Yummy 2-Be with Bud 3-Watch something cool on the HD TV
4. What do you do when you're bored?
Drive around and listen to music. It always makes my mood change.
5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?
Listen to music. It is the soundtrack to my life.
6. What do you do when you're lonely?
7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?
Little Kid, Big Kid, Teenager, Stupid Young Adult, Adult, Old Person
8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?
Any event or happening I attend that makes me happy, such as the BIG E, a wedding, roll in the hay with a special man, or a Blue Man Group concert.
9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?
Crap...how depressing! I never think about dying, ever.