These memes are addictive!
Thursday Thunks: A Face for Radio
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Sarah Palin's bible and the number 333.
1. What radio personality bothers you the most?
A few of the obnoxious DJs on WAAF cross the line on ethical comments.
2. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Yep, I was a Girl Scout and I am very resourceful!
3. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, And neither her S/O or yours would never know, might you to the deed?
4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Both. Part of the fun is seducing, the rest is being seduced.
5. Use three words to describe yourself.
Funny. Smart. Co-Dependent.
6. If Berleen was on a camping trip, do you thing she’d attract grizzlies?
If she uses that Angus Beef cologne, yes.
7. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present. You cannot change the past and the future is not here yet. I feel sorry for people who canot focus on the NOW and feel compelled to live in their glories of the past.
8. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing, other than family or pets, that you grabbed?
My computer external hard drive, for it has music and photos on it.
9. Was your mom a cheerleader?
My mom played on a women's softball team (like League of Their Own) and was quite a good athlete. Cheerleading was not an option for anyone in our family.
10. Was your dad a jock?
No, but he was good looking and knew how to party.
11. Bud’s been gone a while. Do you think he will return or shut down that Googled Warned blog?
I hope he keeps up with the blogs...at least I know where he is when he is blogging.
12. What’s your favorite junk food?
Let me count the ways! In summer, Ice Cream. In Autum, Apple Cider Donuts. In Winter, Cookies. In Spring, Pie.
Chocolate and popcorn are year-round of course.
13. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes. We are inhabiting these body shells on a temporary basis.