Sunday, March 6, 2011

MONDAY MAYHEM meme: What If...

Welcome to Monday Mayhem.
Today we are playing. "What if"
For every prompt, tell us Harriet what would happen if....

What if...
Charlie Sheen were right about who he is, what he is saying and his "goddesses"?
He isn't and he needs to get over himself.
What if...

Potato chips were declared a vegetable?
I'd have to find another excuse for this weight gain.

What if...
All the junk going on in parts of the world ended in peace?
It won't happen in my lifetime.

What if...
gas prices hit $5?
It's almost there now...I'm bracing myself. Not sure I will curb driving tho.
What if...
American Idol got canceled?
I'd get my life back on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

What if...
the Queen of Alaska was elected president?
It won't happen. I'd be terribly frightened if she even came close.
What if...

talking on a cell phone while driving became illegal?
It already is illegal in CT, but most of us still do it.

What if...
Bud and Kathy invited you to a party- would you go?
I guess I'd have to be there. We do great appetizers and Bud has a bar that would rival Trader Vics.

What if...
you found $1000 sitting in the road?
I'd make sure it made it into a shoe store, via me.

2 comments:

  1. The party sounds like fun :)
    We could go shoe shopping afterwards.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shoe store? Really? God, I am living with Carrie Bradshaw!

    ReplyDelete