Saturday 9: A Long December
1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
Terrific! Being in love around the holidays makes it fun-ner.
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
Make Up and Shoes...
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
Reduce my waistline about 5 inches.
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
Being shouted at.
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
6. Do you and your family get along?
At the moment we have to because of my father's will, I am executrix and I decide who gets what, so everyone is kissing my bottom right now.
Usually, we don't mimic the Waltons even close.
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
In England, I had just taken several rolls of film helping a friend photograph her fashion line, so she took me out to dinner and then to a hotel bar for a drink. The barkeep asked us to leave. He thought we were prostitutes. In England they get away with crap like that. I've never gotten over it.
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
Poor Bud has been getting the brunt of my funeral planning stories.
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Sexy Black Twiggy Boots with magenta soles. To die for!