Saturday 9: St. Patrick's Day
1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
I always wear green or green and orange on St Patty's Day. I ignore the fact that it is a celebration of a saint who drove the witches and pagan religeons out of Ireland...it just pisses me off. I do not go out at night on St Pats' tho, as I worry about drunk drivers...but mostly because I've gotten into lots of trouble myself on this date in previous years.
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
$450,000 for a house that included 20 years of tax payments and insurance premiums. I'd be a happy girl.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Will Ferrell made a great Elf...so I think a Leprechaun is in order. The rest of this question is silly.
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
Another silly question. I could dye my Wheatena cereal green and plaster it on, let it dry so it will stay put. Bud believes Wheatena is the material they built the pyramids with. I would then cash in the balance of the money for some fun.
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
Probably Monday. Weekends are laundry, housework, alcohol and Bud dates, tho not in that order.
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
My nightgowns. No pressure lines...
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
24...as one of Kiefer's love intersts that turns into a terrorist.
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
Will people just shut the F%# up about Charlie Sheen? I'm sick of hearing about him.