Sunday, March 6, 2011

SUNDAY STEALING meme: The Burnt Toast Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
My, this new haircut cleans up nice.

 2. How much cash do you have on you?
I'm flush at $72.13.

 3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Core. As in inner core or core values.

 4. Favorite planet?
Earth, until I find out about other habitables.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A temp agency.

 6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I always pay for the same one when I change phones...JAMES BOND THEME. I have a Belly Dance theme to my message-voice mail.

 7. What shirt are you wearing?
A yellow-green knit sweater...it's still winter here.

 8. Do you label yourself?
I hate to.

 9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Madden boots.

 10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dim. I hate bright sunlight or too dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I do not read the other blog posts until mine is finished. I have no idea who is in ffront of me.

 12. What does your watch look like?
Which one? My favorite is a Swiss limited edition SWATCH I got in  Zurich. The one I wear to work is black with antique face and big numbers. My casual atch changes band colors via season.

 13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Snoozin.

 14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I do not text. It's not in our phone plan. It costs me 20 cents to text each message. No thank you.

 15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
A couple towns over. We have a few convenience stores nearby, but no good slurpee types.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Crap.

7 comments:

  1. Crap. Damn. DRINK! Can't wait to watch me some more 24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you don't check other meme-sters until you have completed your own answers. That way they can't influence you and we get honest, unadulterated Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. That sounds like quite a watch collection you've got. Cool theme for your ringtone. Wondering if it was Bud's Star Trek: Enterprise that sent you to sleep. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're probably better off without the texting. Kids can really up a phone bill.


    Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I text everything...it actually irritates me that my grandma has a cell phone but doesn't text. Which means I have to call her. I absolutely hate talking on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use my cell phone much or often. It's for emergencies, really. So I kept the default ring tone and don't text, either.

    And I'm with you--I don't read others' answers until I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Texting is unlimited on our plan, but we don't use it that often. My younger cousin on the other hand is attached to her damn phone and always texting.

    ReplyDelete