Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Bud sat and listened to my 20th story of the funeral planning...
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Play the drums. Manage and earn lots of money. Figure out my new SLR Digital camera without having to read that confusing manual.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
I'm still learning.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
Own my own house. Publish my children's books. Finish scanning my fathers pictures for the funeral slide show.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
1. Be taken to a sporting event. 2. Work on any project with my siblings ever again. 3. Gain my old weight back.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
I like what Goodwill does. They have a free online training site that helps you learn office suite and get computer skills. They recycle clothes. They hire people no one else will and give them an opportunity to earn a living.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
1950's: School Guidance Films, long skirts and bad horror movies.
1960's: Great music, beach blanket bingo kids dancing, rebellion.
1970's: Art Rock, Disco, lip gloss, cool cars, hippies. Optimism.
1980's: Fun music, funky hairdoos, freedom, fun fashion (shoulder pads, heavy eye makeup), great teen movies. Traveling & living in Great Britain.
1990's: Grunge, a wedding, my mother's death.
2000's: Weight loss surgery, Divorce, Moving a lot.
2010's: Bud, family, discipline, love.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
1970's. I was a disco queen and had the POWER...and the whole world was in front of me, and all my dreams could come true.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
No fairzees. Too many to cruelly pick one.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
When not spaced out...USA in North America. The media is the leader of the country.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
I was hoping we would have had our troops pulled out of the war by now, what happened to your plan?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
HSN or HGTV.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I hate Disney.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
I was a Girl Scout and had a lot of badges. I still have my sash with all but one badge on it...and have been searching for that badge (to buy it) so my sash is complete.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
You can get really sick on a boat, you can crash a plane. I hold my breath and climb aboard planes usually. I only take them for Euro vaykays.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
I'm still learning.
43. What does your name mean?
Kathryn Janeway of Star Trek, Collins for the Dark Shadows family, and Alexander for Alec Baldwin.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Out space. I hate the water and I'm creeped out by fish. I hate the smell of seafood.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Dead Air (DJ thing)
Meat: Your meat (PETA thing)
Different: Family (and how!)
Deserve: I do!
White: Blechh. I hate white.
Clash: London Calling
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
My father. We have questions about his paperwork.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
The Queen. Can't wait for the wedding!
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
"If It's Tuesday This Must Be Belgium" is my alltime faorite movie...but even that is too much every day. "Pillow Talk" is 2nd fav.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
A port-o-potty, Computer and charger, snacks to eat and bourbon or wine.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I helped my former husband when he was choking on food. I always think the docs in an operating room save your life anytime you wake up after surgery.