Saturday, March 5, 2011

SATURDAY 9 meme: MEDICATE

Saturday 9: Medicate

1. Do you take a lot of medication?
None. I take a daily multi vitamin however that I can never stop.
 2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
I am impatient and impulsive. This affects jobs, men, living quarters and decor'.

3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
I have won 1st several times. Foxy Lady at a disco back in the 1970s, Best Drawing of a father for a Newspaper contest in the 1990s, and numerous Blue ribbons for my jams, pies, cakes and sock monkeys at county fairs over the past decade.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
The kind lady at work who is training me at my job. She is a joy to work with.

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
Hmmm...probably willpower and sweets are involved.

6. What are you best at?
Manipulation, apparently.

7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Alicia Silverstone because she has that "vibe" I had as a younger woman and resembles me in a small way.

8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
People's love of SPORTS
People who STILL won't learn computers
The Pope (and people's unwavering devotion to him)

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
That I have to accept my age and let go of the past...

3 comments:

  1. Foxy Lady! Now why do I suspect there's a great story behind that? And here's hoping you use that gift for manipulation to keep Bud on the straight and narrow regarding his health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with The Gal--I'd love to hear the Foxy Lady story!

    It's nice you have such a great colleague. Must make the training go smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat answers! Dropping by from S9.

    Happy Meme-ing :)

    http://the-perfect-line.blogspot.com/2011/03/meditate.html

    ReplyDelete