Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
If I don't say BUD here, I'm royally screwed.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Some man part.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None, unless we are counting alcohol...
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I miss the quality and control film used to give me with the proper camera equipment. I love digital manipulation and cropping photos.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
19...when the drinking age was 18 and the whole world was ahead of me...and at my feet.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Coffeebean...an MS background option.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
Probably something to Bud about someone...not worthy of repeating.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Oh crappe. I hate this kind of question. I need the cash right now...is this a "teach a man to fish" lesson? Okay, so I'll exploit my flying capability and sell tickets for people to come interview and watch me.
That will make me the million huh...
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
Bruno Mars ..."Grenade". It's currently over-playiong in my car for my ride into work.
28. What time of day were you born?
6:09 pm....just in time for dinner!
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
7. Always have loved it. Nice balanced number for a party or 3 together for a jackpot. ;-)
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Right now, thinner people.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was an eBay dealer full time and was just coming down the stairs to find my then husband, John watching it on TV. I actually thought it was a "reality" movie starring Bruce Willis and was shocked to find it was real. I then saw the 2nd plane crash (live) and watched all day. The skies were eerily quiet from the air ban.