Today's meme is called "The annoyances of the season".
By now many of the happy feelings about the holiday season have turned to annoyances for some of us. Here is your chance to express yourself. Have fun!
1. What annoys you about the holiday music?
I enjoy holiday music, but I hate it after 10:00am on December 25th. ENOUGH already!
2. What annoys you the most about holiday shopping?
People are freekin rude!
3. Tell us about someone you know who is annoying you right now.
It's a thing not a person. The live tree we bought fell over after Bud and I had it all decorated. It smashed a favorite old family heirloon ornament of my mothers.
4. What is annoying you online this week?
Plagued with messages from Amazon and Overstock about savings on shipping and stuff.
5. Is there something that people say or do this time of year that annoys you?
Merry Christmas spoken all the time bothers me. If I celebrated it, I wouldn't mind.
6. What is the most annoying behavior anyone can have this time of year?
7. What is more annoying when you are shopping- screaming kids or people who cut you off in the stores or at the mall?
Screaming kids drive me bananas.
8. What is the one thing that does not annoy you this holiday season?
The feeling of family, history, giving.