Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part Two
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
Bud's of course.
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
I am wearing a regal red cowl neck sweater.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Not on a waterbed, which I tried in the 1980s...quite funny actually. They are fun for special evenings. I find them too cold for winter, too hot for summer, so they need to be used in Spring or Fall.
29. Can you whistle?
Yeppers. I can whistle Dixie like that cartoon character, and the Andy Griffith's theme. I taught them to my cockatiel.
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Turquoise Blue and Peach. Guess that's why I liked Howard Johnsons?
31. Could you be a pirate?
NO. I dated a man on Match.com who did "re-enactments" of civil war events and also Pirates...I envisioned every weekend pretneding to be someone else. He was dropped like a hot potato.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I meditate in the shower...no songs. Sorry.
33. Favorite girls name?
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Alexander or Colin
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
Kleenex. I still have a cough and am blowing my nose a lot.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Bud at dinner.
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Flannel ones. There were no designs on my sheets growing up.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken toe. I've had many.
39. Do you love where you live?
I love New England.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
An Ex friend.
42. How many dogs do you have?
Not enough and I really want one.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Yes, I believe so.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Let me count the ways. Usually when I've had wine, Bud says I'm pretty fun to be around...
45. What are your favorite books?
Class by Jilly Cooper
Rape of the A.P.E. by Allan Sherman47. Favorite Team?
Friendly's Ice Cream staffers.
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
Canon and In My Life...the Jose Feliciano version.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Nothing I can discuss here.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
How to turn off the alarm clock.