Today we picked Groucho Marx. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. 'A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
What is a superstition that many have that you think is crazy?
That sneezing one where you have to say "Bless You".
2. "A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."
What were you in the hospital for the last time that you were admitted?
Gastric Bypass, 2002.
3. "Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse."
What payment do you make that seems ridiculous?
4. "Humor is reason gone mad."
How would you describe your sense of humor?
5. "I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."
Who was the last person that you wanted to beat with something or other?
6. "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
Would you ever like to change something about your face?
My teeth and the jowls.
7. "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."
I read an article recently that asked if marriage was still relevant. Other than to raise children do you see the point?
Well it is romantic.
8. "If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again."
Do you find that you tend to repeat your stories?
Only sometimes and only drunk...
9. "There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook"Do you find most people that are in your life to be honest?
Yep. Which is great. : )
10. "Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough."
Have you ever felt that your significant other did not go out with you enough?
Only for long walks or fairs...