1. Do you RSVP to all of your invites over the holidays?
Not unless they really need an answer. I show up as a last minute decision.
2. What's your best excuse for not attending a holiday function?
Shyness. If I know most of the attendees are strangers.
3. Have you ever had 'a little too much' of anything in front of your boss at a holiday celebration or done anything else that may come back at you to haunt you in the future ?
I was drinking wine and made the mistake of starting a friendly conversation with one of the 2 Seik men who were sitting at our table at a party last week of 95% Indian descent folks. It was hosted by one of Bud's biggest customer bosses. Apparently, I made the man so uncomfortable, he and his friend left and sat at another table far away from us!
4. How many cards do you send via 'snail mail' (regular mail)?
ABout 45-50. I write one of those long "My Year" letters, but mine have photos in them, and I tuck them into corny cards. Most of the people I mail to do not return the deed, but I like to keep in touch. I've been doing this for 25 years or so. : ) This year, I added Bud's family members as victims.
5. How many cards do you send via email?
None. I do post something on Facebook, however.
6.What is your exercise routine during the holiday season?
Park car. Walk to store. Walk through store. Walk back to car.
7. What is your least favorite thing about the holiday season?
Christians who think everyone follows their belief system. We don't. I enjoy some of the holiday traditions like decorating, baking, cards and I have a tree and a wreath, but those are Pagan customs anyway. : )
8. Tell us what is your regifting policy?
Goodwill or The Salvation Army get my unwanted goodies.
9. Ever been the recipient of a re-gift?
A couple times. It doesn't matter. It is a gift.
10. What is your basic 'fat outfit' to wear after you have been sampling too much of the holiday festivities?
The next size up for the rest of Winter...