Saturday 9: How's It Gonna Be
1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you?
I hope things go smoother. I just got audited by the IRS and owe over $2K! AAAARRRGH! Not a great ending to this year.
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
Any time spent with Bud.
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world?
Tell doctors to lighten up on prescriptions.
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
The history, the disfunction, the characters...let me count the ways, but the racism on my father's side beats all of my family shame.
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
The journey through them.
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
A co-worker. Got the computer's back online.
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Of course. Who hasn't?!
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
Kinda embarassing now, but in 1977 on New Year's Eve at a crowded disco called RHANNA PIPPINS in Groton, CT, I went around the room and kissed EVERY man in the club at midnight. There must have been 500 people there. The guys found it amusing and all cooperated at the time, if memory serves...I'm not proud of myself for that and certainly did not make points with the angry women who were there. I have no friends from that time period of my life, which shows how shallow and stupid I was back then.