Today we picked Julie Andrews. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.”
Have ever felt that you’ve been in love with someone constantly over a long period of time?
Not until recently, unless you count dogs.
2. “I am an optimistic lady.”
How optimistic are you?
Too...I trust too easily and think the best until proven otherwise. I get disappointed a lot.
3. “I don't think today's younger audience... would even know what 1920s musicals were like.”
Do you have any knowledge of 1920 films or musicals? If yes, any favorites?
I only know those corny musicals from the 1940s and 50s...like Carousel and Oklahoma. Modern ones like Cats and All That Jazz. I don't care for musicals....can't stand that Liza-Judy vibratto in the voices.
4. “I hate the word wholesome.”
Play word association. I say “wholesome” and you say:
5. “I have always wished I could learn to be a potter. I love collecting ceramics; it would be so fulfilling to create something lovely.”
What have you always wished that you could be?
Drummer in a rock n roll band. I still do!
6. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”
Tell us about something that you had to persevere through.
Moving and jobs...
7. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.”
How do you define your self discipline?
I'm good except for shopping and eating.
8. “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”
Have you ever missed a golden opportunity?
I should have invested in the home computer industry back in the 1980s.
9. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and... SNAP! The job's a game!”
Have you ever had that perfect job that was always entertaining?
Bits and pieces of different jobs were fun. No one job was fun and perfect, but I had the most fun when I was a printer for a London one hour photo shop.
10. “Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it.”
Has anyone ever considered you as sweet?
Yep. I fool older people all the time.