Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
One of the John Lennon movies that was shown during his birthday week..."The Death of John Lennon".
2. The fictional character most like you?
I have been like many different fictional characters over the years. I was told by an ex that I was just like Elaine on Seinfeld.
3. The greatest album, ever?
Oh geez. No, I'll just say NO to this. I cannot do it.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Trek hands down. I grew up with Spock, Kirk and Scotty. Roddenberry was decades ahead of his time, and the father of invention, if even just in his concepts. Star Wars is good, but Star Trek is my first love.
5. Your ideal brain food?
Huh? Umm...I'll have to go with chocolate. It will always be my answer to anything positive about food.
6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
7. You want to be remembered for ...?
Making a difference in someone else's life.
8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
The Cure. It's the atmosphere they create when I listen to them. I am inspired to create whenever I listen to them.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
Sydney Opera House or Taj Mahal.
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
Children's book author.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Don't settle for the wrong man just to be with a man.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
A Eurail Train pass to travel through Great Britain and Ireland in 1986.
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
Jeans, Sweater, Earrings, Boots. I do not like sweats. ick. Stacey and Clinton agree with me.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Back 2 months ago to the day before a training session where I caught my pnuemonia, so I can avoid going to it.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
Country in New England.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
Bring 'em home NOW.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
After this meme, I'm painting the main hall.