Welcome to Thursday Dating Profiles. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do.
Thursday Dating Profiles: The Evolution of Self
1. Well lets see I am driven to know what I want.
I'm driven to ignore your ad...
2. My work as a psychotherapist is both rewarding and challenging.
Maybe you will attract a real nut job now!
3. I’m intelligent yet still have so much to learn, sophisticated yet simple; dynamic, exciting, adventurous but stable; easy-going, respected, humble, patient and will fight against injustice.
4. I believe two is better than one, so I'm looking for a partner who feels the same.
Oh jeez...I can hear Bud's 3-some answer now!
5. Hot air ballooning, parasailing, speed boats, these are some of the things that I enjoy.
Enjoy your active solitude.
6. This not really my thing, but here it goes. I’m a pretty laid back. Things I like to do include, hanging with friends. I am willing to try new thinks.
Me thinks you need some new thinks to do besides hanging with friends.
7. I am asian I was born race in the Philippines I came to the us when i was 19 yrs. old i was mired the age of 17 yrs. old i am slender.
I am so gonna race outta here.
8. I'm in no rush-- but also don't plan to become a serial dater.
Keep trying...You are almost there!
9. The constant evolution of self makes this difficult to write, as does the filter of subjectivity
Huh? Cerebral aren't we? You sound etherally devolved to me...
10. Most people when they first meet me, first say "Wow your tall", I guess the second thing they notice is my curly hair.
And the 3rd is that you are a moron...