Today Janera picked Ronald Reagan. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Are you concerned about mankind's intrusion into forests and jungles?
OhMyGawd Reagan was an a$$hole. Without the "trees" especially in the Amazon, we would be dead.
2. All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
What is the biggest change that you've seen in your lifetime with the U.S?
Having our forst African American president. I cried during his swearing in, as it was pretty emotional for me (in a good way). I never thought we would see this in my lifetime. I hope he does well. I want a 2nd term.
3. All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Do you feel nuclear power is still the fuel of our future?
After working 2 years as an armed guard at Millstone, I saw firsthand how things can go wrong, especially with preventive maintenance. I am all for wind and solar energy options.
4. But there are advantages to being elected President. The day after I was elected, I had my high school grades classified Top Secret.
How did you do academically in high school?
I was a B student mostly. Got some A's. I got my A's in Art and Music and Creative Writing classes. I didn't care about applying myself in school. I hated school.
5. Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
How closely have you followed the uprising in Egypt? Thoughts?
I feel terrible that so many people are living less than tokerable lives because of the repressed gov't and working situation. I worry about those magnificent ancient artifacts getting destroyed in the fury. I wish they could move the artifacts to safer buildings in another area.
6. Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
Do you feel a political system is worth dying for?
Personal ethics, perhaps.
7. Don't be afraid to see what you see.
What do you see that scares you?
My impending old age.
8. Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation. You will have opportunities beyond anything we've ever known.
Tell us about an advance that you we will see in out lifetimes that is not in existence
9. Facts are stubborn things.
What is something that most think of as a fact that does not ring true to you?
That christianity is the only true concept of God. I find this a frustrating and annoying theory.
10. Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
What do you think of politicians that use religion as justification of their beliefs?
Separation of State and Religeon pleez!