Saturday 9: Margaritaville
1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo.
In Mexico, 1984. While it was a romantic getaway at Rosarita Beach, the $2.50 Giant sized Strawberry Margueritas started adding up after 5 or 6...I don't recall anything about that weekend after wards. Ihave NEVER touched tequila since...the hangover from that event made me want to die.
2. Do you agree with the following statement: "The older you get, the faster time goes by."?
3. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
Lately, just blogging, scanning photos, visiting my father in the nursing home, job hunting on 6 sites, drinking wine...gettin cabin fever lately.
4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on 'em - or do they continue to just surprise you?
Oh I've got a grasp allright...
5. What is your home town famous for?
Nuclear submarines (Electric Boat) and drugs (Pfizer)
6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
Too many to give a number to...
7. What's the best concert that you've ever been to?
Devo 1981 New Traditionalists tour in Providence and The Cure 1991 Greatwoods concert, which was supposed to be their finale, but was not.
8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
The Queen of England. I'd love to have tea with her. I admire her discipline.
9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
I was interviewed when I was managing a liquor store near a factory that decided to close down. The impact on the neighborhood businesses was the topic. My photo appeared on the front page, counting money in the register. They did an accurate job with my comments, I looked good in the photo, and the article was well written.